It has been a while since I had to use Weblogic for deployment. Furthermore, I wanted to monitor my application using MBeans. As I tried to do this, I encountered many problems (e.g. unknown host name, ClassNotFoundException, ssh problems, etc). These are my notes about what I had in front of me and how I solved them.
Monday, May 7, 2012
It has been a while since I used SpringSource Tool Suite. This has been a terrible mistake on my side as I was forced to use other IDEs. As I was finally giving a choice to re-start using it, I came across an issue that I thought will write about. I'm sure most people already know about this: XSD (for the Spring beans) are no longer included in the distribution. This means that if you are using STS from version 2.7.0 and above, you have to include the proper jar (including the XSD inside the jar) into the classpath. I think this is a good move on SpringSource as I can see why it would make sense for the IDE to help you resolve based on your classpath (i.e. what you are building).